Thursday, August 30, 2007

Feeling hot hot hot

High: 109 °F

RealFeel: 117 °F

Kill me now!

Project Bathroom is rolling. Martin the counter guy will be installing new counter tops and sinks in all 3 of my bathrooms this Saturday. He would have done it last week if I had gotten all my sinks.

I've decided to do the plumbing myself (installing sink drain and faucets.) Never done that one before. Doesn't seem like rocket science, but the physical positioning of ones body underneath the sink seems challenging. Should be a story in itself when I'm done.

Few lukewarm prospects on MenFarmForMe.com. Not very motivated in the boy department lately. The heat, remodeling, and 3-week vacation on the mind...

4 comments:

Scotty said...

urgh... hotness.

You better have taken before pics! Drain and faucets are relatively simple.

Len said...

Not very motivated in the boy department lately. The heat, remodeling, and 3-week vacation on the mind...

Perfect conditions for meeting Mr. Right, if you ask me ;)

Behind The Curve said...

scotty: Doh! I still need to take pics. Thanks for the reminder!

len: You're probably right. Isn't the saying "It'll happen when you're not looking for it?"

Anonymous said...

Ohhh I hate it when it gets that hot. It's so hot here right now that it's been hard to even go to sleep!