Wednesday, July 11, 2007

eBash

Q: What's an eBastard?
A: An eBay Seller who claims to combine shipping/handling but charges $12(USD) to ship a necklace & earrings set.

Q: What's an Effen eBastard?
A: An eBay Seller that leaves you a Neutral then a Negative Feedback for noting such facts, even though you left them Positive Feedbacks.

Verbatim...

(Item 1) [Pos FB by Me] Doesn't really combine shipping, but quick, good comm and beautiful item.

(Item 2) [Pos FB by Me] Doesn't really combine shipping, but quick, good comm and beautiful item.

(Item 1) [Neu FB by eBastard] negative person, this is not a community service, ne need to be that cheap.

(Item 1) [Follow-up by Me] Left me poor feedback for mentioning no combine S/H. Who's negative? You!

(Item 2) [Follow-up by Me]
Pads his profit via S/H. Multiple item winners, be careful!!

(Item 2) [Neg FB by eBastard] HARRASING, NEGATIVE,CHEAP PERSON! AVOID!!!


(Item 1) [Follow-up by eBastard] why don`t you read description? i say u are biddin on 1 clip, not lying here!!!*

(Item 1) [Reply by eBastard]
ASKED BEFORE BID AND TOLD HER MY DISCOUNT $1 ON SECOND.NOTHING IS FREE!!**

(Item 2) [Reply by eBastard]
OF COURSE I PROFIT! WHY I SELL SOMETHING FOR $0.99 BUT NO LIES!***

(Item 2) [Reply by Me]
Wow. Crazy bitter seller. Should've waited like him to leave Neg FB on 2nd item.

* Confused as to which buyer he's bashing. Was meant for another item and buyer.
** Not true. I asked after I won both items. My bad. Lesson learned.
*** Sellers who make their $$ from S/H instead of from the actual items suck. Don't ever count on them to combine S/H. Duh. My bad, again. Lesson learned, again.


3 comments:

Scotty said...

I despise those sellers also. This guy sounds like a piece of work, hopefully I don't buy anything from him.

Anonymous said...

ugh, I hated those kinds of sellers on Ebay. Especially the one that would take pictures of their item and then send you the item, but it was another, cheaper version of what you paid for. I got tired of Ebay after a few bad experiences, I stick with Amazon now!

Behind The Curve said...

scotty: I'd be more than happy to tell you which seller it is. Just email me. eBastard!

michelle: I've bought and sold plenty on eBay. 99.9% of the time it totally works out. As with anything else, there's always an a$$hole that screws it up. eBastard! Grrr...

:o)