Friday, August 17, 2007

I'm Tellin' Y'all It's a Sabotage

I love web surfing and coming across articles that make you say hmmm...

Oh?

Uh oh...

Shit.

On other fronts, been busy with my 10 trillion hobbies, work, classes, out drinking on the town, wedding, bridal shower (in that order), getting excited about my Euro Tip, and...

I'm remodeling all 3 of my bathrooms. The receptionist at work is probably thinking I have a shopping addiction, since I have orders shipped to work. Lighting, faucets, and yup, sinks.

"Hi BTC, you have another package from UPS downstairs."
"Thanks!" *finds dolly to transport massive box into the trunk of my car*

Must call granite counter guy today...

Why, you might ask, am I starting the remodel 37 days before I'm off to Europe for 3 weeks?

I. don't. know.

7 comments:

Stuck said...

When you're finished, you can remodel my bathrooms. I've been putting it off for two years. :)

Scotty said...

I love remodeling. Next are the showers and the kitchen floor :)

Behind The Curve said...

stuck: What are you looking to spend and is airfare provided?

scotty: I love remodeling as much as I love working out. I curse and wish it's over during, but feel great about it afterwards.

(needs to take before pics prior to demolition...)

Scotty said...

Yes, before and after pics are a must. I think I have posted some of mine before.

Stuck said...

I could spend about $250 per bathroom, because I'm unwilling to cut into my crazy-drinking-budget, and airfare could be negotiated. ;)

Anonymous said...

Remodeling? How fun. I personally don't have the patience for it. And Europe! How exciting! I'll be there in a month!!

Virginia Belle said...

i love beastie boys!! now i have that song in my head. which is a good thing.

funny that you mention these two articles, because i had already read the first one (and taken the quiz) and i JUST talked about the second one's topic in my blog yesterday.

weird.

you are crazy for doing this before a trip! you sound crazy busy, but i bet you're having fun amidst the chaos!