Thursday, July 19, 2007

Help Duff

Artsy Gal and I are trying a new Belly Dance Studio and Teacher tonight... Gals, if you haven't jumped on the band wagon, now is the time, 'cuz look who wants to be bomb diggity like me...





Hot pants with sheer harem pants? I'm diggin' it and might just steal the idea for my next performance.

In other not so interesting news... I'm about to pull my hair out trying to figure out traveling arrangements. Maybe the likes of Len can help. :)

A. What's the quickest and cheapest way to get from Venice, Italy to Prague, Hungary Czech Republic THEN from Prague to Paris, France?

OR

B. Where can I find the cheapest airfare from LAX to Budapest, Hungary.

You're like, "What kind of effed up traveling plans is she trying make?!"

Well, my cruise ship disembarks in Venice, Italy. OCG wants meet me in either Prague or Budapest for a week. Courtesy of Traveling Gay, I get to fly for virtually free, BUT I have to fly Continental Airlines, which doesn't fly out of Venice.

So, I'm working on the Nobel Prize for solving the complex equation of which destination (Prague or Budapest) is cheaper and more time efficient to get to for both OCG and I.

I think I'm going coo coo for Cocoa Puffs and I need help... Please. Per favore. Kérem. Prosím. S'il vous plait!

8 comments:

Len said...

I thought they were called Ali Baba pants. I have some too, but they're kinda unpractical on my bike ;)


I didn't quite get that... Prague is not in Hungary. But both Prague and Budapest kick ass!

I don't get who is flying where and when, but I can give you a list of cheap European airlines ;)

You can try (haven't checked if they fly out of Venice though...)

Germanwings
Air Berlin
EasyJet
HLX
Alitalia
Flydba.com
Hapagfly
Ltu
Condor
Germania Express
Skyeurope Airlines
Austrian Airlines

I know Lufthansa is flying pretty cheap from Germany to East European countries, but I don't know how it is if you have to get to France ;)

Stuck said...

My original comment was going to be "I'd buy a map first, because Prague is the the Czech Republic, not Hungary," but that damned European girl beat me to it. ;)

Len said...

You get a cookie, Stuck ;)

Behind The Curve said...

Ok ok, I knew that! I'm just juggling too many Airports that I had a momentary brain fart!

len: Thanks! I'll give those a whirl. The sucky thing is OCG can find cheap flights from LAX to PRG, but I can't from VCE to PRG to CDG. I found cheap airfare on SkyEurope from TSF to BUD to ORY, which of course means OCG can't find cheap fares from LAX to BUD.

Maybe I should just stick to my original plan of staying in ROM for the extra 2 day by myself. This is all headache inducing... :)

Oh FYI, this site is great for looking at any possible airline in the world.

stuck: Damn Europeans... *shakes fist* ;)

Scotty said...

Just noticed the pic change... I like it.

Behind The Curve said...

Muchas gracias senor...

Shana said...

There are a whole host of bargain airlines in Europe. Easyjet, Ryanair, and lots specific to each country. Just be aware they usually have stricter weight limits than major airlines (e.g. Continenta, British, etc).

You can also try whichbudget.com, which is a very, very useful website for plotting air travel in Europe.

Good luck!

Virginia Belle said...

ugh, your planning is giving me a headache! no wonder you're pulling out your hair!