Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Cruise Control

I'm going on a Cruise in 78 days!!! Where you ask? The Mediterranean!! It starts in Barcelona, Spain and ends in Venice, Italy. I really should be fasting now in preparation for the required cruise gluttony--3 square meals, plus whatever they provide 24/7. Going on a 12-day cruise, I'm determined to take my gym clothes and get some sweat time in the gym. I must or I'll be waddling off the ship when we disembark! Which is not sexy for boy action. I'm counting on the Euro Boys to have some yellow fever. Hmmm, will he be Spanish, French, Greek, oooooooorrrr Italian? One of each?

Better than Vegas, Europe is even further away with language barriers. What happens there, stays there, right?

We shall see, but I'm anticipating a new found freedom to be not myself in Europe.

5 comments:

Len said...

Haha, I felt the same when I went to Hungary.

Italians are the best at flirting... ;)

Scotty said...

oooo... Barcelona! Was there last spring for a few days and had an awesome time. Having something like a cruise to look forward to is definitely a good thing.

Behind The Curve said...

len: Italians are the best at flirting...

Noted.

scotty: Totally! My only ray of sunshine as I pitter pat on my keyboard at work...

Anonymous said...

Ooooh! I wish I was going! I can't wait to hear all about your trip! I'm moving to Spain in a few months (Cordoba to be exact), I'm really excited but kinda scared at the same time!

Behind The Curve said...

michelle: Wow, cool! I'm worried about being in Rome for 2 days by my lonesome. Kudos for the bravery to move to a foreign country!